The past few years have been tough on everyone financially, especially those with only one household income. Lately I have been fortunate with the blessing of coupon shopping helping my little family tremendously. This couponing thing has opened up doors I would never have imagined: blogging, affiliate income, saving money on more than groceries, great new friends and connections, and most surprising of all is learning about tons of new things other than couponing! I owe all my recent financial opportunities in one way or another to coupon shopping
I have a few friends, family members and other moms who are struggling with some financial issues, big and small. I have been using myself as a test market researcher to find out the worthy money making opportunities online you can use to earn some extra income or replace some lost income. Here is what I have found:
1. Sponsored Tweets-This is an app you allow to post tweets to your Twitter page. My sister in law didn’t even have a Twitter page but signed up for one to use this opportunity and she has been making money on it, too. Granted, the amount of money is small! But every penny counts :) I have earned a few bucks in a couple months. You get paid to Tweet and you get paid for referrals. You can put an ad on your website or blog and when people sign up, $CHACHING$
No posts are tweeted without your approval. This app does not give them free reign with your account. It is totally legit and trustworthy! If you are interested in learning more or signing up go here: Sponsored Tweets.
2. My Likes-This is similar to Sponsored Tweets. Except they post to your Facebook page and your Twitter page. Again, you control the ads and the verbiage and whether or not they are permitted to post. You can even schedule the time the post will run. You also get paid by ad, click and referral. I have only been using this a few weeks and already have a few bucks. If you are interested in learning more or signing up for this go here: MyLikes.
3. Swagbucks-One of the BEST and easy ways to earn free stuff and $$ online is Swagbucks! Since last October I have earned $20 in PayPal deposits and $10 in Amazon eGift Cards. You install their web tool bar and it tracks where you go on the internet and you earn points. You actually make money by doing the normal internet surfing you would do anyway! These points are traded in for PayPal deposits, Amazon eGift Cards, merchandise of all kinds and other eGift Cards, too. Plus, if you refer someone and they sign up and start using, you earn the same amount of points they do for their surfing up to a certain amount!! If you are interested in this opportunity and want to learn more or sign up go here: Swagbucks.
4. MySurvey Messenger-I know what you are thinking…online surveys. We have all been fooled by survey sites and end up being like spam and you never make any money! I have been using this one for about five years now. About every 3-6 months, I earn enough points for a $10 check to be mailed to me. They used to have referral credit but have temporarily stopped doing that. The link is still up and when you click on it there is a message that says referrals will be available shortly.
Now, your demographic information will determine how many surveys you get sent. So if you have lots of medical issues, own pets, have small kids and large kids, etc, these will all increase your probability for more frequent surveys. They even have a download for a little start up bar app where you get instant notifications when you have a new survey available to take and you get points for downloading. It does not monitor web usage. If you are interested in learning more or signing up, go here: MySurvey.
5. YouData-This one is really easy. You just watch and click on a one second ad and get .03-.06 per click. I made $1.31 last month and I only logged in and did this one time :) So it’s another slow accumulation but still :) Every penny counts, right? And it only takes literally seconds to get these pennies! You also download a little app to your computer to use and get notifications when there is an ad to watch. You can also earn referral points. If you are interested in learning more or signing up, go here: YouData.
6. PineCone Research-This is a great online survey company site. I make more money on this survey site than any other. It is legit and is not a spam online survey site, too. You can trust it. I have made $30 since last October with this site. Every time I complete a survey, they deposit $3 in my PayPal account. You can also earn referral credit. To use me as your referrer, you need my email address for my account. It is april (dot) patel (at) gmail (dot) com. If you would like to learn more or sign up, go here: PineCone Research.
There are a few others that I have known about or signed up for but currently do not use because of time constraints. They are: ChaCha-you get paid to answer questions; eBates-you earn cash back as you shop for items online; and IntelliShop-getting paid to do mystery shopping in your area.
This doesn’t even begin to cover the ways you can earn money if you have a blog! And it also doesn’t count ways to make money Freelance Writing Online. Stay tuned…..
How do you earn extra income?