This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Web Site, Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on An Apple A Day Wisdom’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on An Apple A Day Wisdom’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by An Apple A Day Wisdom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on An Apple A Day Wisdom’s web site are provided “as is”. An Apple A Day Wisdom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, An Apple A Day Wisdom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall An Apple A Day Wisdom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on An Apple A Day Wisdom’s Internet site, even if An Apple A Day Wisdom or a An Apple A Day Wisdom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on An Apple A Day Wisdom’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. An Apple A Day Wisdom does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. An Apple A Day Wisdom may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. An Apple A Day Wisdom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
An Apple A Day Wisdom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by An Apple A Day Wisdom of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to An Apple A Day Wisdom’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Payment & Refunds
A downpayment is required for any website or blog design. The downpayment is required before the project is placed in my design schedule. This downpayment is non-refundable unless I need to cancel the project myself.
Payment for any other project, from individual graphics to web services, is due when I actually begin the project.
After your project is accepted, and downpayment is received, will your project will be placed in my design schedule. At that time I will email you the start date for your project. I will contact you just before your project date arrives to check for any updates on the details before I start work. I fill my design schedule 1-2 weeks at a time. This is subject to change as total projects in queue vary.
Each design includes up to three different mockups. After reviewing the first mockup, the client will submit specific feedback, including every change that should be made. If the mockup is not acceptable at all, a second mockup will be sent based on feedback from the first. The same would occur for the third mockup. After three revisions, further charges will apply to complete the project. The client is expected to communicate his feedback with concrete language and/or examples. Additional changes to the design after final approval will incur further charges.
I cannot guarantee that your project will be completed in a specific amount of time, although most design projects are completed within 2 weeks depending on how quickly I receive client feedback and how many revisions are needed. If you have a specific deadline for a project, make sure this is included in your initial contact email with your project scope information.
The preferred methods of communication are Skype (text chat only with their free service) and email. Skypeallows us to chat, send and receive files allowing for quick revisions and approvals. Clients are asked to respond in a timely manner to emails and chats. Delays in responding will extend the time of the project and possibly interfere with other projects in my design schedule.
All usernames and passwords are kept in the strictest confidentiality, but I encourage clients to change their passwords after the completion of the project.
Copyright for all custom graphics is transferred to the client upon delivery.
Delivery of Files
At the completion of your project, I will deliver the final files for your use, which will be in either pdf, png, or jpg format.
Clients understand that their designs and graphics may be used in my online portfolio.
Acceptance of Terms
By submitting a project scope contact message all clients agree to abide by these terms and conditions, even if they have not read them.